Yacht charter France
Until recently, the French shore was connoted only with luxury accessible just to celebrities. Over time, as the sailing tourism developed, we have been visiting the picturesque corners of the country of Napoleon more and more frequently. It is one of the most diverse regions in Europe. It has over 3000 km of shore in two different seas. The Mediterranean Sea to the south and the Atlantic Ocean to the north. France is very culturally diverse and has a very long and interesting history – when halting at a port you should check what is going on around. You can come across concerts, feasts, folk festivals, etc. The most popular destinations are Sardinia and the French Riviera.
Fast and Safe
- Yacht availability updated in our search engine on a daily basis.
- Charter prices available in EUR
- The yacht crew insurance as an option at the rent.
Possibility to hire a skipper at the yacht rent
- You can sleep safely in your cabin when you have our skipper on board.
- You can also steer the yacht on your own, but you must have a skipper patent and a SRC licence.